Wednesday 21 February 2007

Tesco Haters

I'm back from Goa (very tanned!) and just checked out the latest on the Tesco-complaint blog. It's a fantastic site and if you have not already visited - go now and see for yourself. I lie to you not, it is the strangest, most addicting site I have come across in a long time.

I was getting bored of all the internet offered ....... every site seems to be a carbon copy of the one before with the same old faces logged on. I've even grown bored of youtube! When I first found the internet I would sit on it till the early hours of the morning surfing glorious site after glorious site. It soon wore off and I'm now just another cynical techie who is bored. The sites are no longer unique and exciting - they have lost their individuality.

I know there are a lot of complaint sites for a million different companies and products, but this is above all the best I have found. They are so against Tesco you'd think that the buildings came alive at night and ate small children!

As I said take a look for yourself and see what I mean.

P.S.
I knew that TM was a Tesco Manager - he fights for the cause with such passion he could not purely be playing at devils advocate.

1 comment:

tesco-complaint said...

Thanks for enjoying our site. Believe it or not we don't actually "hate" Tesco (dislike yes!), we just like to give anyone with a Tesco related grievance or quip the opportunity to express it publicly.